JICA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF INDIA (JAAI)
Established in 1968
2. About JAAI
- Member: consisted of Indian governmental officials and engineers, etc. who participated in the training program conducted by JICA
- Number of members: apprx. 1,030 members
- Purpose: Enhance relationship and cooperation between Japan and India by exchanging views and information among members through holding seminars and cultural events
3. Recent Activities
- October, 2019: The JAAI President attending a meeting on the JICA Alumni Association Forum of SAARC Countries (JAAFSC) held at the JICA Headquarters in Japan.
- November, 2019: Indo Japan Cultural Exchange Program was held in the Japan Foundation, New Delhi - Judo was performed by Indian Students and Indian Kathak dance was performed by a Japanese artist.
- December, 2019: A Seminar was held as a part of the activities of JAAFSC in Kathmandu, Nepal in which the JAAI President and General Secretary participated.
- January, 2020: The JAAI Technical Seminar and Annual General Body Meeting (AGM) was held in Delhi
- February, 2020: Annual Convention was held and Magazine ‘Sahyog' was issued.
- February, 2022: JAAI in association with JICA Alumni Associations Forum of SAARC Countries (JAAFSC) organised an International Conference through Virtual mode.
4. For more Information
JAAI Website (external link)