JICA decided to take measures against the following foundation for the period shown below.
- Japan International Cooperation Center (Japan)
- From July 12, 2017 to August 11, 2017 (1 month)
The measures decided are as follows:
- This foundation will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in competition of any procurement contract with JICA.
- This foundation will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in the process of procurement for grant aid and ODA loan projects during the period shown above. However, if it is determined to be clearly contrary to the interests of beneficiary countries, the process will be decided otherwise.
- Measures above will be applied to any joint ventures which include this foundation. This foundation, during the same period, will not be allowed to be a sub-contractor, etc. for a contract with JICA and for grant aid and ODA loan projects.
(This decision was made because Japan International Cooperation Center committed wrongful or dishonest acts in relation to the "Master's Degree and Internship Program of the African Business Education Initiative for the Youth" in the United Republic of Tanzania.)