JICA decided to take measures against the following company for the period shown below.
- NIHON GENRYO Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- From July 12, 2017 to November 11, 2017 (4 months)
The measures decided are as follows:
- This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in competition of any procurement contract with JICA.
- This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in the process of procurement for grant aid and ODA loan projects during the period shown above. However, if it is determined to be clearly contrary to the interests of beneficiary countries, the process will be decided otherwise.
- Measures above will be applied to any joint ventures which include this company. This company, during the same period, will not be allowed to be a sub-contractor, etc. for a contract with JICA and for grant aid and ODA loan projects.
(This decision was made because NIHON GENRYO Co., Ltd.committed wrongful or dishonest acts in relation to the "Pilot Survey for Disseminating SME's Technologies for Mobile Sand Filtration Tank for Drinking Water and Rehabilitation System for Sand Filters" in the Republic of the Philippines.)