JICA decided to take measures against the following company for the period shown below.
- Fukuyama Shoji Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- From April 9, 2019 to August 8, 2019 (4 months)
The measures decided are as follows:
- This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in competition of any procurement contract with JICA.
- This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in the process of procurement for grant aid and ODA loan projects during the period shown above. However, if it is determined to be clearly contrary to the interests of beneficiary countries, the process will be decided otherwise.
- Measures above will be applied to any joint ventures which include this company. This company, during the same period, will not be allowed to be a sub-contractor, etc. for a contract with JICA and for grant aid and ODA loan projects.
(This decision was made because Fukuyama Shoji Co., Ltd. committed wrongful or dishonest acts in relation to the "Pilot Survey for Disseminating SME's Technologies for Alaoa Water Treatment Plant Improvement" in the Independent State of Samoa.