The program details, such as the curriculum, implementing period are subject to change as they are the information at the time of planning.
Please click program title to see the outline.
Sector / Sub-sector
|Program Title||Course No.||JICA Center||Language||Target Organization / Group|
|Peacebuilding / Governance||Statebuilding in Conflict-affected Countries (PDF/239KB)||201984524 - J002||JICA Chugoku||English||Target Organization
Central government (such as Ministry of Home affairs, Ministry of interior), local government (federal state, autonomous regional government
|Peacebuilding / Governance||Disaster Reconstruction Assistance (PDF/239KB)||201984734 - J002||JICA Tohoku||English||Target Organization
- Administrative organizations that are engaged in reconstruction policies.
- Administrative organizations that execute disaster reconstruction projects.
- Administrative officer involved in reconstruction policies.
- Administrative officer involved in collaboration of local actors.
- NGO staff involved in disaster reconstruction activities.
|Peacebuilding / Governance||Capacity Development of Local Government for Community Rebuilding in Conflict-Affected Countries (PDF/241KB)||201984899 - J002||JICA Chugoku||English||Target Organization
- Local government
- Central ministry in charge of local government
- Local government officials (Director / Secretary Genelal level)
- Central government officials in charge of local government (Director level)
- Central government officials in charge of planning (practitioner level)