The program details, such as the curriculum, implementing period are subject to change as they are the information at the time of planning.
Please click program title to see the outline.
Sector / Sub-sector
|Program Title||Course No.||JICA Center||Language||Target Organization / Group|
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Africa-Japan Business Women Exchange Seminar (PDF/239KB)||201984760 - J002||JICA Yokohama||English||Target Organization
•Governmental organizations related
to female entrepreneur promotion
•Enterprise with female entrepreneur
1.Two(2)participants for each country.
One(1) gov'nt official who supports female entrepreneurs and one(1) female entrepreneur.
2. Gov'nt official:with more than 3 yrs.of experience supporting female entrepreneurs.
3. Business woman: must have owned a business for at least 5 years. It is preferable if her business contributes to solve the social challenges as well as her company belongs to the business association.
4. Sufficient fluency in English (JFY 2019)
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Gender Mainstreaming Policies for Government Officers (PDF/239KB)||(A)201984761 - J002 / (B)201984880 - J002||(A)JICA Kyushu
|(A)English / (B)English||Target Organization
National Machinery(Central policy coordination unit for the advancement of gender equality inside the government) and Other ministries or administrative bodies (Department responsible for promoting gender mainstreaming)
It is required to participate in pairs.
1)Government officer engaged in planning. implementation and/or evaluation of the gender equality or gender mainstreaming in the National Machinery.
2)Government officers engaged in promoting gender mainstreaming in gender unit of other ministries or administrative bodies.
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Promotion of networking among ASEAN countries on anti-Trafficking in Persons (PDF/240KB)||201984762 - J002||JICA Tokyo (Industry & Public)||English||Target Organization
Governmental and non-governmental organizations related to anti-Trafficking in Persons
A. be an official at the rank of assistant director or higher involved in formulation of anti-Trafficking in Persons policies in related government ministry or agency. The priority should be put on persons who are in charge of protection and support for social reintegration of victims.
B. be a staff on the front line of working against Trafficking in Persons. The priority should be put on persons who are in charge of protection and support for social reintegration of victims.
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Gender and Diversity in Disaster Risk Reduction (PDF/239KB)||201984839 - J002||JICA Tohoku||English||Target Organization
1. Government organisations related to [A]DRR and [B]gender equality
2. Civil Society organisation related to gender equality
3 participants per country; English fluency.
1. GovernmentA: 3 years experience on DRR from gender perspective
2. GovernmentB: 3 years experience on gender equality (female preffered)
3. Representative of CSO: 5 years experience (female preferred)
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Women's Economic Empowerment through Business in SICA Region (PDF/241KB)||201984896 - J002||JICA Chugoku||Spanish||Target Organization
(1) Female entrepreneurs,
(2) Government officials involved in promoting female entrepreneurs,
(3) SICA/COMMCA officials
1. One entrepreneur and one gov. official from each country (2x8 countries).
2. SICA/COMMCA officials.
NOTE: Gov. officials must have three years or more experience in promoting female entrepreneurs or women's participation in the private sector.