The program details, such as the curriculum, implementing period are subject to change as they are the information at the time of planning.
Please click program title to see the outline.
Sector / Sub-sector
|Program Title||Course No.||JICA Center||Language||Target Organization / Group|
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Africa-Japan Business Women Exchange Seminar (PDF/218KB)||J1804433||JICA Yokohama||French||Target Organization
•Governmental organizations related to female entrepreneur promotion
•Enterprise with female entrepreneur (in either agricultural related industries or fashion industries)
1.Two(2)participants for each country.
One(1) gov'nt official who supports female entrepreneurs and one(1) female entrepreneur. 2.Gov'nt official:with more than 3 yrs.of experience supporting female entrepreneurs or promotion of women participation in private sector. 3. Business Woman: must have owned a business for at least 5 years. Also, it is preferable if her business contributes to solve the social challenges. 4.Sufficient fluency in French (JFY 2018)
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Gender Mainstreaming Policies for Government Officers (PDF/217KB)||(A)J1804278 / (B)J1804345||(A)JICA Kyushu
|(A)English / (B)English||Target Organization
National Machinery(Central policy coordination unit for the advancement of gender equality inside the government)
Government officers engaged in planning, implementation and / or evaluation of the gender equality or gender mainstreaming in the National Machinery.
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Promotion of networking among ASEAN countries on anti-Trafficking in Persons (PDF/219KB)||J1804087||JICA Tokyo (Industry&Public)||English||Target Organization
Governmental and non-governmental organizations related to anti-Trafficking in Persons
•Officials at the rank of assistant director or higher involved in formulation of anti-Trafficking in Persons policies in related government ministry or agency. The priority should be put on persons who are in charge of protection and support for social reintegration of victims.
•Enough English skill is necessary
•Be with at least two (2) years’ experience in the field
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Gender and Diversity in Disaster Risk Reduction (PDF/218KB)||J1804038||JICA Tohoku||English||Target Organization
1. Government organisations related to [A]DRR and [B]gender equality
2. Civil Society organisation related to gender equality
3 participants per country; English fluency.
1. GovernmentA: 3 years experience on DRR from gender perspective
2. GovernmentB: 3 years experience on gender equality (female preffered)
3. Representative of CSO: 5 years experience (female preferred)
|Gender and Development / Gender and Development||Women's Economic Empowerment through Business in SICA Region (PDF/220KB)||J1804351||JICA Chugoku||Spanish||Target Organization
(1) Female entrepreneurs, (2) Government officials involved in promoting female entrepreneurs, (3) SICA / COMMCA officials
1. One entrepreneur and one gov. official from each country (2x8 countries). 2. SICA / COMMCA officials. NOTE: Gov. officials must have three years or more experience in promoting female entrepreneurs or women's participation in the private sector.