Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Pakistan Office, a governmental organization dealing with Japanese Official Development Assistance (ODA) to Pakistan, is looking for a diligent and qualified staff for the following position.
- Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (Male or Female)
- Main duty: Administrative work for our office operation,
- Duties of Document Handling
- Telephone Reception
- Logistic and administrative support to the Japanese Staff and (Senior) Program/Administrative Officers
- Other duties as may be assigned by Chief Representative
- Age: 22-30 years
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree (required)
- Language: Fluent in English and Urdu (speaking, reading and writing)
- Other requirements: Must have basic know-how about standard PC skills (Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint etc.). Must have good character and Team Player. General knowledge about JICA and Japanese ODA (Official Development Assistance) is preferable. Residence in Islamabad or Rawalpindi is preferable. Work experience is preferable.
- Terms: Initially One (1) year contract (including three-month probation period). The contract is extendable after evaluation.
Kindly post your CV, CNIC copy and One (1) recent photograph to the JICA Pakistan Office,4th floor, Serena Business Complex, G5/1, Islamabad (Attn: Mr. Ali Fahad), must reach by March 16, 2018 (Friday). We will contact the selected candidates for interviews.
Any inquiry, please email to the following address AliFahad.PT@jica.go.jp (Note: we will receive inquiries only by email).