Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Pakistan Office, a governmental organization dealing with Japanese official development assistance (ODA) to Pakistan, is looking for a diligent and skillful driver as follows.
- Post: Driver
- Age: 30-40 years
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Academic Qualification: Matric or FA/FSC(Required), Special Driving Courses (Preferable)
- Experiences: More than ten (10) years experience in driving (Required). Attendance in special Driving Courses (Desirable)
- Language: Good in English and Urdu (speaking and reading)
- Other requirements: Must have good character and cooperate with others. Residence in Islamabad or Rawalpindi is preferable
- Terms: One year contract (including three months probation period. The contract is extendable after evaluation)
Kindly post your CV, CNIC copy and One(1) recent photograph to the JICA Pakistan Office,4th floor, Serena Business Complex, G5/1, Islamabad, must reach by March 3, 2017 (Fri). We will contact the selected candidates for interviews.
Any inquiry, please contact to the following officer in charge;
Mr. Nabi Tel 051-9244500 ex.215