1. Job Description
- Job Description: Accounting
- Accounting work, JICA project-related work (Details will be explained during the interview if necessary.)
2. Application Requirements
- Thai nationals
- University degree (Bachelor's degree) or above (any major)
- Experience in accounting work (qualifications such as bookkeeping are not required)
- Language skills: Able to handle communications with JICA experts and take minutes of meeting in English.
- Reference; Preferred level
- English: TOEIC 860, TOEFL (iBT) 100, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Japanese language ability is preferred (but not required).
- High communication skills and the ability to work in cooperation with others.
- Ability to independently acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer (Windows, Word, Excel, etc.).
- The candidate should be able to flexibly and proactively handle various accounting-related tasks. Must have a keen interest and curiosity in finance, accounting, accounting, taxation, and social insurance systems.
3. Conditions of employment and benefits
- Salary: To be determined after the second round of interview, based on work experience and in accordance with internal regulations.
- Contract: Fixed-term (2-years) employment contract (with a 6-month probationary period after employment)
- Scheduled date of employment: Early March 2023 (tentative)
- Details will be explained at the time of interview, if necessary.
4. Working Place
- JICA Thailand Office (Accounting Section)
- Exchange Tower - 31st Floor, 388 Sukhmvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok
- 5 minutes walk from Asoke BTS/MRT station.
5. How to apply
- Please send your resume in English or Japanese with a photo attached to the accounting section of the JICA Thailand Office by EMS or e-mail. Please note that resumes will not be returned.
- We will contact successful applicants for an interview in due course.
[Contents of Resume] Followings must be included in the resume.
- Name (please attach a copy of your ID or passport)
- Living address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Educational background (copy of your university diploma and transcript must be attached)
- Employment history
- Qualifications (qualifications are not an absolute requirement, but if you have qualifications, please attach copies of certificates of qualifications and scores).
6. Due date of application
*Personal information in this resume will be used by appropriate means within the selection process and will not be used for any other purpose.
In addition, we will not provide personal information to any third party without prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.