Comprehensive Pain Management in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Project type : Technical Cooperation Project
- Project objective: To improve the skills of medical staff in Bosnia and Herzegovina and establish Satellite Pain Management Units (SPAMU) at major cities on pilot bases to provide pain therapy treatment in those cities.
- Project site: Sarajevo, Banja Luka, and Mostar
- Duration : May 2008 − April 2010
- Executing Organization : Federal Ministry of Health, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Republika Srpska
||Key trainers capable of providing technical instructions on pain therapy are nurtured in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
||The skills of medical staff in Bosnia and Herzegovina to provide pain therapy treatment are improved.
||Information sharing and interactions concerning pain therapy among the medical staff in Bosnia and Herzegovina are enhanced.
||Putting to good use acquired skills at SPAMU in major cities.