January - March 2018 (Issue40 (PDF/476KB))
- JICA Signed Grant Aid and Loan Agreements to Strengthen India-Japan Relationship
- JICA Assisted Delhi Metro Line 7 Inaugurated
- Commissioned Water Supply System in Nagaur to 120 Villages consisting of 30 lakh Population through Rajasthan Rural Water Supply Project
- Ex-participants of JICA Training Courses Held a Seminar for Sharing Expertise on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- JICA Shared its Experiences at Environmental Seminar on Air Pollution Co-Organized by Delhi and Fukuoka
- JICA India's Chief as Key Panelist of "Infrastructure- the Growth Engine" at Magnetic Maharashtra Convergence Summit
- JICA India's Chief Addressed the Dignitaries on the First Day of the Two-Day Global Investor's Summit - Advantage Assam
- Afghan Ofcials Learned from the Experiences of Himachal Pradesh
- JICA India's Chief Representative Addressed Workshop for Promoting India-Japan Partnership for Economic Development in the Northeast
- JICA President Dr. Kitaoka Met Mr. Arun Jaitley, Finance Minister of IndiaJICA's Senior Representative made a Presentation at the Disaster Mitigation Seminar
- JICA Held Active Discussions on the Seminar for the First SCADA System with Water-Controlled Valves for Equitable Water Distribution
- JICA Organized a Seminar on Adjustable Speed Pumped Storage Plant Technology
- Japanese Children Picture Book "Mottainai Grandma" Released in India with JICA's Support
- JICA Participated in Workshop for The WEB of Transport Corridors in South Asia
October - December 2017 (Issue39 (PDF/1.43MB))
- JICA Extends Its Cooperation to Strengthen India-Japan Relationship
- JICA's First Loan Project Towards New Andhra Pradesh to Increase Agricultural Productivity Together with the Farmers
- JICA Supports Cleaning of Bengaluru Water with More Sewerage Treatment Plants
- JICA Announced Scholarships to Create Future of India with Japan for IIT Hyderabad Graduates
- Key Insights Shared by JICA Experts at Railway Safety Seminar for Capacity Development of the Railway Sector in India
- Highlights of JICA's Meeting with the Departmnet of Economic Affairs (DEA), Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India
- Seminar Held on Promotion od Intra -Regional Connectivity in North- Eastern Regions of India
- JICA Unveiled the Book' Breaking Grounds' - A Narrative on the Making of Delhi Metro, an Ethnography on the Lifeline of Delhi Commuters
- JICA Faciltated Delhi Metro Tour of the Hon'ble State MInsiter of Agriculture, GoJ and Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, GoJ
- JICA's Active Participation in ASEAN-India Connectivity Summit at New Delhi
- JICA India's Chief Representative Delivered His Speech at IIT-Delhi
- JICA India's Chief Makes Presentation in Chennai to Draw Interest Amongst the Japanese Business Society
- A High Level Delegation of the Government of Hyogo Prefecture, Japan Visited the JICA India Office During their "Mission to Gujarat in India"
- JICA India Facilitated Knowledgeable Cross Learning Program for Agriculture & Irrigation Development" and "Enhancement of Project Monitoring" in India
- JICA Congratulates Mr. M.P. Singh on Receiving Honours and Accolades for His Service to Humanity from His Distinguished Alumni
July - September 2017 (Issue38 (PDF/6.08MB))
- JICA Extends its Cooperation to Strengthem India- Japan Relationship
- JICA's Cooperation Leads to Efficient Sewerage Treatment for One- Third of Bengaluru Population
- JICA's Cooperation towards Mizoram is Actively in Progress
- JICA is Actively Participating in the Dialouge for Noth-East States of India
- Project Directors Meeting for Government Officials of Forestry and Natural Resources Management Projecrs Organised by JICA
- Informative Academic Fair: Broadening the Career Horizon with "Master of Public Policy"
- JICA Flagged off its First Extensive Program in India to Support Urban Healthcare in 17 Cities of Tamil Nadu
- First SCADA System with Water- Controlled Valves for Equitable Water Distribution Commenced in Delhi
- Knowledge Sharing: 'On the Job Training (OJT)' for JICA Peru Officers in India
April - June 2017 (Issue37 (PDF/4.68MB))
- Inauguration of JICA's Cooperation to Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project (Phase 2) for Strengthening Livelihood Activities for Brighter Future
- Strides in Public Health and Environment: JICA Lends Support for Enhancing Sewerage Treatment Capacity in Bengaluru
- JICA Boosts Urban Mobility in Bengaluru through Completion of Entire Stretch of Namma Metro
- JICA Promotes Smoother Travel and Boosts Prosperity through Chennai Metro Project (Phase 1) Underground Section Inauguration
- 52nd Annual Meeting of African Development Bank -2017, Gandhinagar
- JICA's Exceptional Work Showcased at FICCI's Smart Railways Conclave
- JICA India Office Relocated to Hindustan Times House, K.G Marg, New Delhi
January - March 2017 (Issue36 (PDF/10.59MB))
- JICA's Success Stories on Enhancing Environmental Conditions and Strenghening Livelihood Activities SHowcased at Annual Workshop on Sector Projects
- JICA Supports Doubled Soybean Production and Raised Economic Development of Frmersin Madhya Pradesh
- JICA Pomoted Intensive Discussions on the Issue of Air Pollution: Effects and Challenges for Better Air
- A Two Day Seminar Showcased JICA's Acheivement in Reducation of Non-Revenue Water (NRW) Jaipur
- JICA's Chief Economist Successively Arrived at India: Making a Presentation at Workshop on Quality Infrastructure (CPR), and Paneling in The Growth Net Summit 5.0 (CII)
- JICA in Association with the Confideration of India Industry (CII) Celebrated 10 Years of Visionary Leaders for Manufacturing (VLFM)/ Champions for Societal Manufacturing (CSM) Towards "Make in India"
- JICA Discusses its Role towards Sustainable Development in the 7th ICRIER-PRI Workshop
- Taisei Kougyou, a Japanese Firm, Held an "Environmentally Freindly Toilet Waste Water Treatment System" Seminar Supported by JICA
October - December 2016 (Issue35 (PDF/6.55MB))
- JICA's President Visits India to Strengthen the Special Cooperative Relationship between India and Japan
- JICA Promotes Smooth Implementation of The Mumbai- Ahmedabad High Speed Railway Project - Signed the Memorandum for General Consultancy
- JICA Assists Capacity Enhancement for Sustainable Agriculture and Irrigation Development in Mizoram
- JICA Announced Scholarships to Study in Japan for IIT Hyderabad Graduates
- KODANSHA Conducted Story-Telling Sessions Supported by JICA at Asha Deep Foundation
- JICA Assisted Kolkata's Global Award on Solid Waste Management
July - September 2016 (Issue34 (PDF/4.94MB))
- JICA Extends Technical Assistance for the Phase II Project for Crop Diversification in Himachal Pradesh and Slope Disaster Mitigation Component in Uttarakhand.
- Inauguration of Outer Ring Road and part of Corridor 1 of Chenai Metro.
- DMICDC Organised Workshop to Enhance Trade betwen Japan and India.
- JICA organised a Forestry Project Directors Meeting for Government Officials of Forestry and Natural Resource Management Projects in India.
- Tri-partite Review Meting of JICA ODA Projects Organised by DEA.
- JICA's SMEs Survey Mission to India for Strengthening Private Sector Partnership Activities.
- JICA along with AMA Organised Japanese Business Culture and Communication Seminar in Ahmedabad.
April - June 2016 (Issue33 (PDF/3.28MB))
- JICA's President Expresses His DeepestCondolences for Bangladesh Attack
- JICA and Delhi Public School, Greater Noida Organized Japanese Language Camp in Collaboration with JICA Volunteers.
- Much Awaited East-West Corridor (Purple Line) of Bangalore Metro Inaugurated with Comprehensive Assistance from JICA.
- Japanese Actress Visits JICA Assisted Projects in India.
- JICA Assisted Verification Survey for Disseminating Japanese Technologies for Harvesting to Increase Yield in Punjab.
January - March 2016 (Issue32 (PDF/665KB))
- JICA Extends Financial Assistance to Enhance Key Projects across India
- JICA Shares Key Insights on Industrial Corridors and Societal Manufacturing during ‘Make in India' week
- JICA Re-Emphasises Focus on Sustainable Forest Management and Community Development Activities On Occasion of 8th Annual Workshop
- JICA Transform's Ahmedabad Public Transit System by Assisting its First Ever Metro Train
- JICA's Assistance to Mitigate Pollution of Mula, Mutha and Mula-Mutha Rivers and Improve the Living Environment in Pune
- JICA Assisted Feasibility Survey for Pre-Cast Concrete Products to Accelerate Social Infrastructure Development in India
October - December 2015 (Issue31 (PDF/443KB))
- JICA Vice – President Irigaki's India Visit Reiterates JICA's support for Delhi Metro and Delhi Jal Board.
- JICA Vice-President Hidetoshi Irigaki's India Visit.
- Seminar on environmental solutions for Varanasi.
- Academic Fair at IIT Hyderabad.
- Imperial Decoration for Dr. Sarita Nagpal, Principal Advisor, CII for her contribution to VLFM project.
- JICA's assistance to Transport Sector.
- Knowledge Co-Creation Program.
July - September 2015 (Issue30 (PDF/465KB))
- Integrated Master Plan for Chennai-Bengaluru Industrial Corridor Region.
- JICA's Assistance to Forest resource Management in India: A Cross Section of Projects.
- Knowledge Exchange Seminar on Sanitation Facilities.
- Workshop on Recycling Municipal Wastewater for Non-Potable Use.
- Takema Sakamoto, the new Chief Representative of JICA India.
April - June 2015 (Issue29 (PDF/5.21MB))
- JICA extends financial assistance to augment power transmission in Odisha.
- Forestry Workshops spread best practices.
- Workshop on Operations and Maintenance of a Water Supply System.
- Groundbreaking for news building of Children's Hospital, Chennai.
- National Symposium on Excellence in Training awards JICA assisted forestry project.
- Chennai Metro's first line opens.
January - March 2015 (Issue28 (PDF/266KB))
- JICA extends financial assistance to enhance irrigation in Odisha and develop sewerage system in Guwahati.
- JICA's assistance to the agriculture sector in India: a cross- section of projects.
- Hon'ble CM of Kerala inaugurated Kozhikode Water Supply Scheme, developed under JICA assisted Kerala Water Supply Project.
- IITH co-organized an international symposium on Digital Fabrication.
- Technology driven strawberry cultivation to raise rural incomes.
October - December 2014 (Issue27 (PDF/1.94MB))
- JICA President Tanaka's India visit reiterates India's position as one of Japan's largest partners.
- JICA's assistance to the water & sanitation sector in India: a cross - section of projects.
- International seminar on developing efficient coal based thermal power
- Workshop on innovative sewage- treatment technology
- Yamuna Action Plan
July - September 2014 (Issue26 (PDF/547KB))
- JICA supports projects to enhance energy availability across India
- Outcomes of previous JICA assistance to SIDBI
- Outcomes of previous JICA assistance to IREDA
- Research meet at IIT Hyderabad
- Academic Fair at IIT Hyderabad
- Electrifying rural areas
- Kerala Water Supply project benefits 32 lakh across 5 towns & 13 Panchayats
April - June 2014 (Issue25 (PDF/799KB))
- JICA supports project to improve drinking water supply in Agra
- JICA organizing sessions to help recycle/reuse municipal waste water
- Reducing non-revenue water in Jaipur, Goa and Delhi
- Delhi Metro Phase 3 gets funds boost
- Financial aid to help Haryana to beat power crisis
- JICA supports Uttrakhand Forest Management Project
- Kolkata Solid Waste Management Improvement Project completes 7 years
January - March 2014 (Issue24 (PDF/894KB))
- Japanese prime Minister reiterated Japan's Support to India
- Data Collection Survey on Cross Border Connectivity
- Seminar on Transport Infrastructure Development for regional Connectivity
- Renovation of Children's Hospital, Chennai
- Workshop on Non-Revenue Water
- Bangalore Metro Project
- Inauguration of Advance water treatment Plant, Agra
- Workshop on Sustaining Forests & Livelihood Through Joint Forest Management Golden jubilee for JALMA Centre Para Judo Championship
- Interview with Mr. Yasuhisa Tanaka, Forestry Expert, Technical Cooperation Project