National AIDS Program (NAP) is strengthened for preventing HIV transmission through blood transfusion in collaboration with National Health Laboratory (NHL) and National Blood Center (NBC), and for managing data.
From 19th March, 2012 to 18th March, 2015
- Safe blood donation is enhanced.
- Quality of screening of HIV and syphilis on donated blood is ensured.
- Capacity of data management and analysis on HIV/AIDS control activities is improved.
Project Implementing Agency
- National AIDS Program, Department of Health, Ministry of Health, Myanmar
- National Blood Center, Myanmar.
- National Health Laboratory, Myanmar