August 18, 2021
JICA decided to take measures against the following company for the period shown below.
• Japan Development Service Co., Ltd. (Japan)
• From August 18, 2021 to September 17, 2021 (1 month)
The measures decided are as follows:
1. This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in competition of any procurement contract with JICA.
2. This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in the process of procurement for grant aid and ODA loan projects during the period shown above. However, if it is determined to be clearly contrary to the interests of beneficiary countries, the process will be decided otherwise.
3. Measures above will be applied to any joint ventures which include this company. This company, during the same period, will not be allowed to be a sub-contractor, etc. for a contract with JICA.
(This decision was made because the company made a false statement in relation to the "Data Collection Survey on Development and Extended Utilization of Nutrition Focused Approach (NFA) App" and "Data Collection Survey on Nutrition in Ethiopia".)