March 25, 2022
JICA decided to take measures against the following company for the period shown below.
• OGAWA SEIKI Co., Ltd. (Japan)
• From March 25, 2022 to June 24, 2022 (3 months)
The measures decided are as follows:
1. This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in the process of procurement for grant aid and ODA loan projects during the period shown above. However, if it is determined to be clearly contrary to the interests of beneficiary countries, the process will be decided otherwise.
2. This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in competition of any procurement contract with JICA.
3. The measures above will be applied to any joint ventures which include this company. This company, during the same period, will not be allowed to be a sub-contractor, etc. for a contract with JICA.
(This decision was made because OGAWA SEIKI Co., Ltd. committed wrongful or dishonest acts in relation to the "The Project for Enhancing Technological Universities in Myanmar".)