You can use our facilities for seminars, workshops and meetings for organizations.
Please see the following procedure for reservation.
Registration of your organization (free of charge)
Registration of your organization is necessary before reservation. Please submit an "Application for Registration of Organization" with the following documents:
- List of personnel
- Documents concerning the organization and its activities (e.g. articles of association, rules of the organization, etc.)
Registrations can only be made for organizations that meet the following requirements:
- That they undertake international cooperation and international exchange activities for developing countries.
- That they have a designated representative, and that their organization and activities are clearly specified in articles of association, company regulations, etc.
- That the purpose of using JICA Global Plaza facilities is not related to profit-making, religious or political activities.
For inquiries, please contact us at:
- (JICA Global Plaza Information Desk)
- Tel: 0120-767278 (Toll-free) Tel: 03-3269-9090 Fax: 03-3269-3419
Please call between 10:00-20:00 (weekdays) or 10:00-18:00 (weekends & holidays).
1) Provisional reservation
Please check the availability of facilities by e-mail/phone to the Reservation Desk, and make a provisional reservation by phone, e-mail or fax. Reservations can be made from 6 months to 3 working days before your use.
2) Reservation by application form
Please send an "Application for Use of JICA Global Plaza Facilities" to the Reservation Desk by e-mail or fax within 7 days after making a provisional reservation and 3 days before your use.
Please note that provisional reservations will be cancelled unless the application form is sent.
3) Confirmation of reservation
We will send the "Approval for Use of Facilities" to you by e-mail after receiving the application form.
Please bring and show this document to the Front Desk on the day of your use.
For use of the International Conference Hall, Meeting Room (2nd Floor) and Seminar Room 203 on weekdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm, your reservation will be fixed 3 months before your use, even if you submit an application form earlier than 3 months before your use.
For more information, please contact the Reservation Desk.
- (Reservation Desk)
- Tel: 03-3269-2911
Please call between 9:00-20:00 (weekdays) or 10:00-12:00 and 13:00-18:00 (weekends & holidays).
Address: JICA Ichigaya Building
10-5 Ichigaya Honmuracho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8433
Payment for use of facilities may be made by cash at the front desk on the day of your use.
If you have difficulty in paying by cash, payment by transfer to our bank account is also acceptable (however, please note that bank charges will also be payable in this case).
(Number of people)
|Charge per hour /
|Charge per hour /
Weekdays (18:00-21:30) and
weekends, holidays (9:00-21:30)
|Seminar Room 201AB||94||42||¥2,500||¥700|
|Seminar Room 202A||45||18||¥1,500||¥400|
|Seminar Room 202B||48||24||¥1,500||¥400|
|Seminar Room 202AB||94||-||¥2,500||¥700|
|Seminar Room 203||46||6||¥1,500||¥400|
|6F||Seminar Room 600||158||81||¥3,000||¥1,200|
|Seminar Room 601||34||12||¥1,500||¥300|
|Seminar Room 602||34||12||¥1,500||¥300|
|Seminar Room 601 / 602||69||-||¥2,500||¥500|
|Seminar Room 603||34||12||¥1,500||¥300|
1. Seminar Rooms 202A, 202B, 601 and 602 can be combined into 202AB and 601/602 (there is a charge for arrangement).
2. An additional charge is added after exceeding one hour.
3. All rooms are fitted with wired LAN.
4. Facilities may be used consecutively up to a maximum of 5 days.
Cancellation fees are applied as follows.
These must be paid into our bank account.
|When you cancel
*Application for cancellation is calculated from the day before your use.
|1) 15 days before your use||None|
|2) 14 days to 4 days before your use||50% of the charge|
|3) 3 days before your use||100% of the charge|
1. If you wish to reduce the hours of use during the period when a cancellation fee applies, you will be required to pay the cancellation fee by cash for the reduced hours.
2. If you wish to extend the hours of use, you will be required to pay additional charges in cash.
3. If you wish to change the date of facility use, you will need to cancel and make a new reservation. If you wish to change the date during the period when a cancellation fee applies, you will be required to pay the cancellation fee.
4. The full cancellation fee will be applied even if a reduced charge is applied to your event after approval of nominal support by JICA Global Plaza.
Layout change and equipment
We can change the original room layout (tables and chair settings) at your request, subject to a charge for arrangement. The following equipment is available free of charge. To request use, please contact the Reservation Desk and send an "Application for Use of Equipment and Arrangement".
- White board
- Laser pointer
- Overhead projector(OHP)
- CD/DVD player
- TV, etc.
Based on our regulations, JICA can provide nominal support for your event.
Please submit the "Application for Nominal Support".
Recipients of Nominal Support are also required to submit a "Report on Nominal Support" after the event.
- (Requirements for nominal support)
1) JICA must approve that the event will assist in promoting understanding of international cooperation activities among Japanese people and be useful for activities implemented by JICA.
2) The purpose of the event must not be related to profit-making, religious or political activities.
If your event is held in JICA Global Plaza and approved for nominal support by JICA, charges for seminar rooms may be reduced by up to 50%. In addition, charges will be free if we judge the following conditions to apply to your event. However, please note that the reduced charge will not be applicable if you will gain any profit as a result of the event (e.g. collecting an admission fee from visitors).
- (Conditions for free use of facilities)
If we approve that your event satisfies the following conditions, charges will be free.
1) Events that tie in closely with activities undertaken by JICA.
2) Events that could have a large impact in terms of public relations for JICA, such as having more than 100 expected visitors.
Sale of products and fundraising at JICA Global Plaza
Please note that all commercial activities at JICA Global Plaza are prohibited. Sale of products and fundraising activities are also prohibited without our approval in advance.
If you would like to sell products or conduct fundraising activities, you will need to submit an "Application for Sale of Products or Fundraising Activity" together with the "Application for Use of JICA Global Plaza Facilities" before your use.
Please note the following requirements:
1) Sale of products or fundraising may not be the main purpose of using the facilities.
2) When selling books, only those related to the applicant organization or the applicant organization’s activities will be subject to approval.
3) Sales of products on commission from other organizations or sales of fresh food will not be permitted.
4) The proceeds of product sales or fundraising must be used to support the organization’s activity or for the public interests.
Report on use of facilities
You are required to submit a report on the use of facilities to the front desk before you leave the facilities.
If you would like to use our parking space, please complete the "Parking space use" section when submitting the "Application for Use of JICA Global Plaza Facilities". However, since our parking area is limited, we may not be able to provide parking spaces, depending on the situation.