May 20, 2021
JICA decided to take measures against the following company for the period shown below.
• Central Consultant Inc. (Japan)
• From May 20 , 2021 to July 19, 2021 (2 months)
The measures decided are as follows:
1. This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in the process of procurement for grant aid and ODA loan projects during the period shown above. However, if it is determined to be clearly contrary to the interests of beneficiary countries, the process will be decided otherwise.
2. This company will be suspended from their eligibility for participation in competition of any procurement contract with JICA.
3. Measures above will be applied to any joint ventures which include this company. This company, during the same period, will not be allowed to be a sub-contractor, etc. for a contract with JICA.
(This decision was made because of the company's negligent operations in relation to the grant aid project "The Project for Rehabilitation of the Chroy Changwar Bridge" in the Kingdom of Cambodia.)