Agricultural productivity in Africa is about one third of comparable Asian small holder farmers. Many factors affect agriculture productivity and these differ by product and by country. In an attempt to find lasting solutions to help remedy the low productivity and kickstart the transformation of the agricultural sector, this joint collaborative research between JICA and ACET aims at providing practical policy recommendations for transforming African economies. This joint research commissioned six studies to produce an overall review to feed into the chapters of the “African Transformation Report 2016 (ATR 2016)”by ACET.
- 1_Irrigation for Agricultural Transformation（PDF／1.79MB）
- 2_Securing Land Tenure and Easing Access to Land（PDF／562KB）
- 3_Agricultural Mechanization and Agricultural Transformation（PDF／1.44MB）
- 4_Transforming African Agriculture by Promoting Improved Technology and Management Practices（PDF／1.44MB）
- 5_Index Insurance for Agricultural Transformation in Africa（PDF／433KB）
- 6_Integrated Rural Development in Africa Back to the Future （PDF／654KB）