This is a collection of background papers prepared by JICA Research Institute for distribution at the ADB–JICA Joint Side Event titled “Bridging the Infrastructure Gap in Asia,” which was a part of ADB’s 50th Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors held in May, 2017.
The papers present the preliminary findings of a research project by JICA Research Institute, titled “Research on Demand Estimate on Infrastructure in Asia.”
The summary of the event can be found in the “Related News & Columns” on the link below.
- [Full text] Summary of Estimate of Infrastructure Demand on Social and Flood Control Infrastructure（PDF／3.50MB）
- 1. Summary of Estimate of Infrastructure Demand on Socialand Flood Control Infrastructure（PDF／323KB）
- 2. Technical Note on the Estimation of Social Infrastructure Investment Needs -Case Study of Japan-（PDF／655KB）
- 3. Summary on Asia’s Social Infrastructure Demand Estimate: the Case Study of Thailand（PDF／366KB）
- 4. Executive Summary of Interim Report Estimating the Demand for Social Infrastructure Investment in Indonesia（PDF／437KB）
- 5. Tecnical Note on the Estimation of Infrastructure Demand for Flood Control（PDF／1,010KB）
- 6. Technical Note on Micro Estimation of Urban Railways and High-Speed Railways Investment Needs（PDF／824KB）