Past Research ProjectsJICA COVID-19 Webinar Series –Sharing of Japanese Experiences–
JICA has launched JICA’s Initiative for Global Health and Medicine to strengthen its work in protecting people’s lives while supporting Japan’s development policy and international efforts to achieve the pledge of “leaving no one’s health behind.” Under this initiative, JICA will support efforts to achieve Universal Health Coverage (UHC) through a focus on prevention, precaution and treatment.
In the situation that all the countries are exploring their approaches to fit in their context, JICA COVID-19 Webinar Series brings various leading health professionals in Japan to share Japan’s experiences, knowledge and lessons with our partner countries.
Some of the past webinar videos and presentation materials can be accessed
from the links below.
JICA COVID-19 Webinar Series
Past webinar videos and reports
- [Event Report] COVID-19 Webinar Series #10 “Building Health Systems toward Resilient UHC with/after the Pandemic”
- [Event Report] COVID-19 Webinar Series #9 "Understanding the Actual Spread of COVID-19 by Wastewater Surveillance－Latest Updates and Perspectives for Application in Low and Middle Income Countries"
- [Event Report] COVID-19 Webinar Series #8 "How Can We Rapidly and Efficiently Optimize the Best Therapeutic Management for COVID-19?–Utilizing an International Adaptive Platform Trial, REMAP-CAP–"
- [Event Report] COVID-19 Webinar Series #7 "To Realize Unknowns About COVID-19 Vaccines"
- [Event Report] COVID-19 Webinar Series #6 "Response to COVID-19 by Public Health Centers in Japan: Contributions and Challenges"
- [Event Report] COVID-19 Webinar Series #5 "How antigen-detecting rapid diagnostic tests (Ag-RDTs) will change the course of COVID-19 pandemic"
- [Event Report] COVID-19 Webinar Series #4 "Detecting Predictive Biomarkers for Severe COVID-19 Disease –the latest research publications from Japan"
- [Event Report] #3 "COVID-19 Case Management In Japan"
- [Event Report] #2 "Japan’s Public Health Approach for COVID-19 –past, present, and future"
- [Event Report] #1 "Prevention and Control Strategies for SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Hospitals"
- Research area
- Human Development
- Research period
- 2021.01.01 ～ 2023.03.31