There are reports from Ex-participants of JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program, which are released through JICA SNS media. Each Ex-participant plays an active part at each workplace by utilizing what they learnt in Japan.
Their reports as Facebook and Twitter pages are linked at each title. You can know what they learnt in Japan through each JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program and how they utilize it at each workplace after they come back to their own country.
Also, related SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) logo and related JICA homepage links are shown in each liked page.
1. Report from a Guatemalan participant as the youngest mayor
2. Report from a Peruvian participant about learning Okinawan culture to make more peaceful society
3. Report from an Ethiopian participant as farmer who learnt SHEP approach
4. Report from a Bolivian participant who learnt Lake Water Quality Management
5. Report from a Bolivian participant who conducts how to grow organic vegetables
6. Report from a Timor-Leste participant about KAIZEN on medical equipment
7. Report from a Botswanan participant about useful audit career development
8. Report from an Indonesian participant for promoting occupational safety and health
9. Report from a Tajikistan participant as open minded handicapped
10. Report from a Mexican participant who contributes to food security by creating sustainable aquafeeds
11. Report from a Tajikistan participant who learnt Japanese judiciary system and criminal case procedure
12. Report from a Tajikistan participant who learned preparing and responding to natural disasters